A Firepit for All Seasons
Spring – Light and portable. Can be set-up quickly on a deck, in the backyard or on concrete.
Summer – Great for cookouts, in the backyard. Packs up small enough to take on your summer vacation. Perfect for a trip to the beach or mountains.
Fall – Perfect for tailgating! Burns wood, charcoal or pellets. Roast marshmallows or ADD the Grill Grates and cook steaks!
Winter – Sets-up on ice or snow without snow melt. Airflow increases radiant heat area. ADD the Heat Shield and it is perfect for ice fishing.
For Cooking - Check out the optional Grilling Grate too!!!
- Relax next to a smoke-LESS fire that produces a more radiant glow!
- No more rusty fire pits and rust stains on your concrete or deck
- No more eyesores on the deck or in the back yard
- The Pop-Up Pit is a full-sized fire pit at 24” x 24” x 15” that packs up smaller than a camping chair!
- The Pop-Up Pit Is THE most portable fire pit on the market weighing < 8 lbs
- Pop-up Pit utilizes a modular design allowing for the use of a variety of different accessories
- Pop-Up Pit appeals to a broad range of demographics for year round use anywhere you can imagine wanting to have a fire
- Pop-Up Pit is a patent-pending design
- Full-sized fire pit that packs down smaller than a camping chair
- Utilizing our patent-pending fire mesh, the Pop-Up Pit allows for your fire to burn hotter, brighter and with LESS smoke!
- Utilizes “Clean Burn Technology” – Wood fires burn with less smoke
- Rapid cooling design – Cools to the touch in 90 seconds
- Cleans up “like new” with a “Greenie” Scotch Pad
NEVER RUSTS – Eliminates dissatisfaction from rusty, dirty water staining fire pits
- Turn your Pop-Up Pit into a “Leave No Trace” fire pit!
- The Heat Shield turns the Pop-Up Pit into the most versatile firepit on the market
- Refracts the heat – radiant heat – back into the thermal column, creating more heat and pulling more air into the fire mesh to create a “perfect burn”= LESS Smoke.
- Place it anywhere! On green grass, asphalt or a frozen lake!
- Allows for Fires on surfaces such as grass, composite decking, wood decks, frozen lakes, etc. with no heat transferred to the surface below!
- NO heat is transferred below the Pop-Up Pit + Heat Shield with a 1,200-2,000+ degree fire!
- Meets US Forest Service(U.S.F.S.) and Bureau of Land Management (B.L.M.) Fire Pan guidelines!